Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Been Awhile

I realize that it's been quite some time since I've updated my blog. This past 6 weeks has been very challenging as far as situations go and personally. We had a lot going on as a family. Daniel lost a good friend, house hunting, sick kids, not a lot of private time, etc... My personal favorite coping mechanism is to shut down, so I did, a lot. Didn't work out, didn't stick to my eating plan, etc... So as far as I know I haven't GAINED a lot of weight back but I also haven't weighed myself recently and last weigh in, in spite of everything I was down two more pounds.

ANYWAY, all that being said, I've realized/remembered that, I need accountability and I need to set for myself a routine that I can do anytime, anywhere, and create a new habit to be accountable to myself and to value myself enough to keep taking positive strides in my life. So tomorrow morning I'm starting over with the new goal of reasonable changes that I can make that will see big results over time. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm still proud of you; don't give up the ship! Being back on track is only ever a meal / workout away, and you've got it covered. There has been a lot to deal with but now that the dust is settling down again, go for it, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete