Friday, June 12, 2009

Feeling Better

Felt better today. My workout this morning went well though I have a sneaking suspicion I won't be able to walk when I get up tomorrow as I did all lower body stuff today. Apparently I'm somewhat out of balance and my "homework" for the weekend is either to do yoga, see a chiropractor, or get a massage. Hmmmmm, I wonder which one I'll try to do??? I don't know why but I keep getting surprised by how much better I feel the days I work out in the morning. I'm drinking less coffee and working harder than I've ever worked and overall I feel great (yesterday being the exception). It's still hard to get myself going in the morning but once I'm up I'm doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy,

    I just caught up with your blog and am so impressed! Somehow I didn't catch you before you left Monterey with our colicky, fussy baby, but obviously the move happened snd you are onto new things and it sounds like you are going really well. I think you sound determined to reach that goal and I bet you will. And I love the fact that you are talking about life long changes too - my time on a geriatric ward made me uncomfortably aware of how important it is to keep healthy just in order to manage basic self care as we get older. Bt it is great to look and feel good about yourself too. Very inspired to drop the baby pounds myself. All the best and I'll keep following your progress, though am not great at writing for these things! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete