Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

It's Monday and also my first FULL week of training. Last Monday and Tuesday don't technically count as training days in my book. Had a good weekend with my in-laws in Augusta, the kids has so much fun at the park and playing in the sprinkler. I also think it's worth mentioning that my one year old ate HALF of a large steak for dinner two nights ago along with watermelon, green beans, and her first dish of ice cream. Did I mention that she used a fork?

Okay, enough about the remarkable kids. My training session this morning went well, jerks at the gym aside. I'd like to give another shout out to my trainer, Cristen, she's awesome. Great sense of humor but also tough but with just enough encouragement to keep me going.

News for the day, down 1 1/2 lbs since Thurs. I will only weigh on Fridays from here on out but I was curious.

1 comment: